Once again, bundle up the kids and take them to Opryland for a magical time on the ice! Guests are encouraged to bring hats and gloves since ICE! is 9 degrees inside. Parkas are provided to guests. Plus there’s skating, so if you can take the cold, you will have a magical time with your little ones on the ICE! Watch how the Grinch tries to steal Christmas from the Whos of Whoville through interactive ice sculptures and displays. Experience your favorite scenes in magnificent hand-carved sculptures made from more than 2 million pounds of ice.
ICE! is an indoor winter wonderland featuring:
- 2 million pounds of colorful ice sculptures
- Sculptures that are hand-carved by 40 artisans from Harbin, China.
- The story of Dr. Seuss’ How The Grinch Stole Christmas!
- Four two-story tall ice slides
- Full Nativity scene in stunning, crystal clear ice